Monaro Timber - Highly Profitable Market Leader
If you have been waiting for a business that consistently performs and produces persistently high profits, then Monaro Timber could be the perfect proposition for you.
Over the last 14 years, this specialist timber merchant and supplier has carved out a reputation as a reliable market leader in this growing and lucrative market sector.
Canberra's overwhelming demand for home improvement, including flooring and decking, has driven the success of this business. The
s carries a full selection of quality decking boards, kiln-dried structural products, and oil finishes.
Monaro Timber has two core business streams. These are the supply of timber, and the supply of complementary products and value-added custom workshop services.
The business model is unique and scalable. Unlike many competitors, the business offers custom timber joinery and cabinet services in the 700 sqm workshop, with a well-trained team of craftsman. Having immediate access to unique timber products means that value added services provided by Monaro Timber can be delivered at a higher margin, better quality and quicker than direct competitors (of which there are few).
Its massive 3,000-square-metre operation with a showroom, factory, and extensive timberyard, which is within kilometres of the ACT border, can be leased (long term) or purchased depending on the buyer's preference.
Key Business Highlights:
* Turnover consistently exceeds $3 million.
* Rent for the operation is less than $75 per SQ. M - the benefits of being outside the ACT's rates and land tax boundary.
* A comprehensively trained workforce is ready to run the business.
* The plant and equipment values exceed $700,000.
* It is highly systemised and positioned for growth.
* Significant profits provide a secure return on investment.
* Part seller finance is offered to qualified purchasers.
Capital Commercial Business Sales have prepared a comprehensive business information package. To obtain it, simply email your full name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hide Full Description