The current owners have decided to sell the business to concentrate on their major business interests and require the warehouse space for that business’s products.
The business will need to be relocated and the owners will adopt a flexible attitude to staff and plant & equipment with the purchasers to take only what they require.
The business has been established in excess of 25 years, has an excellent reputation with clients and is fully managed.
• Current owners since 1989
• Own their
product brands + agents for complementary products.
• Service all of Australia, Victoria by company staff, other states by agents.
Client base is diverse and includes all major supermarket chains, other wholesale distributors and food service groups.
• Sales approximately $14 million per annum with excellent gross profit margins (27/28%)
• EBITDA $713,130 (2010/11) after all management expenses and rent of $220,672.
• Results to October 2011 indicate sales above previous year ($5,161,497)
• Warehouse space requirements 2500-3000M2 with some cool room/freezer facilities.
• Full management in place (purchaser only required to take staff as needed)
• Delivery vehicles other plant & equipment available as required.
• Stock averages $3,500,000 with transit stock up to $5/600,000 at any one time
• Owners will do everything required to ensure smooth transition to new owners
• The business offers an opportunity for either a smaller operator who wishes to expand rapidly or a larger organisation with existing infrastructure that can absorb the business within their facilities, this would significantly increase the profit return.
• ASKING PRICE $750,000 Plus stock @ valuation
The business is fully documented and a full Memorandum of Information is available upon signing of a confidentiality Disclosure document.
For further details contact:
Phone: 0419 900 271
BENCHMARK BUSINESS SALES PTY LTD
P.O Box 9106 South Yarra, Victoria 3141
Hide Full Description