Speciality chemical manufacturer and distributor with a highly profitable niche market in the oil and chemicals industry.
In business for over 16 years with a solid customer base.
Gross margin is 55.6%.
Senior managers who 'have-the-knowledge' are committed to staying on.
Not a highly technical business so that it can be run by a new owner with good general management skills.
Barriers to entry are high.
High level of repeat buying customers who come from many market
ting 5 days per week, and offers impressive growth prospects.
Senior manager capable of running the business is in place, this enables the new owner to be either 'hands-on' or to manage from a distance.
Owner's commitment is minimal. 2 Days per week!!! With more sales and finance commitment the business could be easily elevated to another level.
All proprietary formulations accompany the sale.
Owners are retiring in a couple of years and desire to sell this small but profitable business to a capable and more energetic buyer.
* Annual turnover for past three years, $2,645,931; $2,308,539; $2,504,904
* Gross Margin 55.6%
* 7 full-time employees and 1 part-time
* Adjusted net profit for one working owner $332,255 in 15/16 financial year
* New owner has to pay annual rent $210,000
* Stock at value at 28/02/2017 $750,327
* Plant and equipment worth more than $200,000.
* Everything is owned by owner except one warehouse cost $5,500 per month rent and a Hyundai Load, costing $859 per month
* Owner is willing to train/assist the new owner
Asking Price $600,000 + SAV(approx. $750,000)
For more information about this excellent opportunity, complete the Confidentiality Agreement quoting reference no: 3118
Cecilia Yueyang Cao 0458 073 621; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hide Full Description